Monday 12 October 2009

motion tracking and drawing together

I am in the midst of trying to get to grips with AS3 in order to use the ostrich files by Dan Zen.
I have managed to get a cursor to follow the motion, but can's, yet get it to draw. I have sent some cries for help and hopefully that alongside bashing away at the code will produce results. I have completed yet more tutorials on the drawing api in AS3, but still cant understand how to integrate it. A most frustrating couple of days have passed.
....Isnt it amazing that once you give up and admit you failed that you somehow find the answer. Its very primitive and the lines are not ideal but it does work.

All I had to do was to add the graphics.lineTo  action to the cursor. Now I will have to figure out how to make the line drawing less jagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment